- Conducted research for clients since 2001
- Created and managed over 2,000 memorials for Find A Grave since 2009
- Have written and/or transcribed over 1,300 blog posts for the Genealogy Lady blog since November 2012
- Conducted historical clothing research & constructed theatrical and historical garments from 1987-1999 in university and professional theatre settings, including the Old Globe Theatre in San Diego, Goodspeed Opera House in Connecticut, and the Sacramento Theatre Company
- Pro Gen Study Group 21, October 2013-March 2015
- Boston University, Genealogical Research Certificate, May 2013
- Association of Professional Genealogists
- National Genealogical Society
- New England Historic Genealogical Society
- Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center
- Indiana Genealogical Society
- Southern California Genealogical Society
“Extra! Extra! Read All About…Your Family.” Genealogists.com. Official Blog of Genealogists.com, 20 April 2015. http://blog.genealogists.com/2015/04/extra-extra-read-all-about-your-family.html
“Buried Treasure in Land Records.” Genealogists.com. Official Blog of Genealogists.com, 20 March 2015. http://blog.genealogists.com/2015/03/buried-treasure-in-land-records.html
“Using Guardianship Records.” Genealogists.com. Official Blog of Genealogists.com, 21 February 2015. http://blog.genealogists.com/2015/02/using-guardianship-records.html
“90% – Why Hire A Professional Firm.” Genealogists.com. Official Blog of Genealogists.com, 19 December 2014. http://blog.genealogists.com/2014/12/90-why-hire-professional-genealogist.html : 2014.
“Criminal Ancestry.” Genealogists.com. Official Blog of Genealogists.com, 4 December 2014. http://blog.genealogists.com/2014/12/criminal-ancestry.html : 2014.
“A New Partnership – DNA Research and Traditional Genealogy.” Genealogists.com. Official Blog of Genealogists.com, 20 November 2014. http://blog.genealogists.com/2014/11/a-new-parternship-dna-research-and.html : 2014.
- Gayfield, Cheri. “Woman’s Blog Brings Back Memories for Kentland Residents.” Newton County Enterprise (Kentland, Indiana), 1 May 2013, p. 6.
- LeGarreta, Raina. “Memoirs and Memories.” Elk Grove Citizen (Elk Grove, California), 1 February 2013, p. A7, col. 1-5.
- Webb, Gini. “May I Introduce to You…Deborah Sweeney.” Geneabloggers.com. 20 May 1913. http://www.geneabloggers.com/introduce-deborah-sweeney/